Prep time 15 mins – Serves 2 – Super Easy - a Bit Messy!
You will need
4 King Prawns (2 each or more if they are small)
½ cup of coconut flour (you can use plain flour if you would prefer)
1 cup desiccated coconut
A large fry pan
A pretty dish for the Banana Ketchup
1. Prepare by putting the coconut flour and the shredded coconut onto two separate plates
2. Crack the egg into a bowl beat with a fork.
3. Clean and devein the prawns
4. Cover the prawns in coconut flour
5. Coat the prawns in the egg mixture
6. Coat with the desiccated coconut
7. Put a generous covering of the oil in the fry pan
8. Heat to a medium heat
9. Shallow fry for 2 – 3 minutes on either side until golden brown and cooked through
10. Take out and put on a warm plate covered in kitchen paper
11. When all done serve with a generous helping of Banana Ketchup!
Share this post